- The sequence of steps is shortened to create your experiments faster as well as to improve your experiment flow so you have a better feel of the final design as you are creating it.
- When switching between device types, the preview will change to better understand what your study looks like on different devices.
- All the elements, including setup, calibrations and validation, that the test participant experience are now displayed in the timeline.
- Language selection is available at the very beginning of the experiment.
- Emotion analysis is available as a feature for all media elements in the experiment
- Settings for different elements in the playlist are now displayed next to it for your convenience
- We have added a new feature called "Groups" which allows you to randomize media and create more complex experiments.
- Use Quick preview to test and adjust your experiment, and Preview to see how it would look through the participants' eyes.
- And now no need to worry about losing your work thanks to Sticky's new autosave feature!
- Processing. Session data is being processed.
- Complete. All parts of the experiment were completed successfully.
- Disqualified. Participant was disqualified based on their responses to survey questions.
- Terminated. Session was terminated by the participant or for technical reasons either before or during the experiment. Examples include not allowing webcam access, too much head movement, unsupported browser, closing the browser window prematurely, timing out, etc.
- Invalid. Sessions results are unavailable due to a data processing error.
- Excluded. Sessions were manually excluded from results.
- Total. Total number of started sessions, including disqualified, excluded, etc.
These changes do not affect the AOI Editor and Analytics.
You may run into bugs or performance issues while in beta mode, as we are still in the process of perfecting them prior to public release.
You can report bugs, ask questions and share feedback.