When a respondent enters a Sticky experiment, there are a couple of steps before they see your media.
- The respondent will be brought to a couple of informational screens telling them how to behave throughout the session, to ensure they provide us with usable data;
- After this they will have to click to allow us to turn on their webcam;
- Once their webcam is turned on, we will have the respondent center their face;
- After centering their face, they will have to go through following calibration dots;
- Once they are calibrated they will see the playlist that you built for your experiment;
- The final step is another calibration to ensure we are still tracking the respondent's eyes.
Take a sample experiment and try out the respondent's experience.