An area of interest (AOI) is a specific area on your media for which you would like to get eye-tracking or click data. Sticky allows you to create AOIs on your media files in the shape of a rectangle or a polygon.
- There is no limit to the amount of areas you can define;
- AOIs can overlap each-other;
- You can draw AOIs prior to launching or after receiving your results;
- If you name 2 AOIs the same thing, it will aggregate the data;
- There is a minimum AOI size you can create, which is 10% of the image, both in height and width.